Posted on ZipRecruiter
Childcare Worker (ABA Therapist) – Will train you to work with children diagnosed with autism. Exposure to individuals with Autism through family, friends, or ABA experience. (exposure means knowing children who are on the autism spectrum through family members, friends children, or community…it doesn’t only mean paid work and must be on the resume)
- Provide behavioral therapy with individuals in their home and/or community setting(s).
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through ABA principles
- Follow and implement treatment programs under the supervision of a clinical supervisor.
- Accurately record treatment data.
- Engage in and ensure client safety.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct at all times.
- Accurately communicate problems/concerns with appropriate staff.
LOCATION: 3160 Crow Canyon Place Suite 205 San Ramon, CA 94583