Emgeneral.com Review Scam or Legit Face Mask Store

Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
  • BINARIUM
    BINARIUM

    Top Binary Options Broker 2020!
    Best For Beginners!
    Free Trading Education!
    Free Demo Account!
    Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now:

  • BINOMO
    BINOMO

    Only For Experienced Traders.

What Is ‘Em General’ – Is N95 / 99 Face Masks Scam or Legit at EmGeneral.com?

WWW.EMGENERAL.COM – SAFE OR FRAUD?!

What Is ‘Em General’ about and Is It Safe to Buy N95 / 99 Face Masks on EmGeneral.com?

‘EmGeneral’ Reviews / Real Customer Reviews.

Very good to see you doing research on a possible scam site. So, you are probably asking What Is ‘Em General’ concerning EmGeneral.com. Perhaps you are also asking Is N95/99 Face Masks real and genuine to buy? I have witnessed a few Face Mask Sites promoting these products and they are beginning to surface everywhere. Please report any suspicious site to us within our List of Scam Websites Fake E-Stores 1900+ and counting.

If you are having trouble with any e-store, and too much time has elapsed or something has gone wrong like you have not been given a tracking number or the tracking number is fake, We recommend you put in for a refund and cancel your card for a new one also as www emgeneral com could be a site we may not be able to recommend. You can use our SCAM REPORTING TOOL HERE also for your longer reviews and to upload possible images of goods you may have received.

Alternatively you can just use our comments to share what you may know about any site. Please always use FULL URL when leaving reports anywhere online for no one knows what you are talking about if you do not not and it avoids possible confusions with other sites.

Time to begin now our ‘Em General’ Review and see our comments for real customer reviews, if there are some at this point. If not then you are welcome to be the first one to give your own customer review warning or recommendation.

Registration time stamp of any site is where we always begin. Simply go to WHOIS.com and enter into any site time. We see then there is teh registration date. The point of knowing this is if we see one or two year domains then that is a scam sign sometimes for why would anyone go into business for one or two years?

That is normally the time any biz needs to get established online or in the real world and so one or two year domains are typically considered to be suspicious for this reason.

We see now that ‘EmGeneral’ was registered on the 2020-04-09 for just one year and so this is what we were just talking about. We see no founder name nor is there a real address. They are using a privacy service and so there address you see there is I believe belonging to their hosting provider.

This is OK if you are a blogger as no one expects to tell the world where you are residing. Obviously that is far too unsafe. However if you are promoting yourself as a real brand name business then this is very mandatory least you be considered to be behaving in a deceptive manner.

Also, why would you hide your own identity like this for dose ‘Em General’ founder not want to be known for their own products and services? Clearly legit companies will give an entire section / sections speaking about their founder and generally some info about the people that run that company.

Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
  • BINARIUM
    BINARIUM

    Top Binary Options Broker 2020!
    Best For Beginners!
    Free Trading Education!
    Free Demo Account!
    Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now:

  • BINOMO
    BINOMO

    Only For Experienced Traders.

All bad signs so far. Now we must go to their site and see what they have left for us there in terms of business transparency. Where such info is clearly fake, or missing, then you have to ask yourself why you would give payment info to a site where the people or person has clearly refused to make clear their own identity thus leaving their true intentions in doubt.

[email protected] is their email address and yes we Google that right now. The point of this is to make sure there are not a host of other sites using the same email address, which unbelievably, happens all the time. The other purpose of Googling it is to ensure there are not scam alerts concerning it.

Where we find to many bad reviews about them then surely not everyone can be lying or so collectively incompetent as for such a mistake to be repeated independent of each other.

Of course, we all know that even good companies get bad reports at times and so we must keep that in mind always as well.

We see after Googling their email address that dealzware.com is using the same email address! So when the email address does not reflect their sites URL and or brand name, then what is going on?

Always ensure a companies email makes sense per their URL etc for it would be like to give out a real world business card with a different company name on it, which of course, does not make any sense whatsoever.

No scam reports though connected to that email address it must be said. So now we Google their phone number of +1 (616)-419-8342 and see what comes up.

Upon clicking on ‘repeat omitted searches’ on Google we have sifted through the first five pages. There are no scam reports which is very surprising. However a cursory search of ‘Is EmGeneral.com Legit / Scam / Real’ etc will through up some already existing warnings.

unfortunately there are some few bloggers that expose online scams that actually have all of their articles generic so as to waste your time and leave you in some doubt on whether a scam is safe or not. Please do let these bloggers know if they have wasted your time as they are taking up valuable page 1 space �� hehe.

I am of course kidding but we will always try to give you a clear cut answer. Where there is too doubt we will then have to ask for your reviews for the sole answer.

However there is a You-Tuber called ScamFinder and he is uncertain as to recommend them or not when he made his one minute but informative video. I have yet to see him get a verdict wrong. And so you may view that video below.

If you go to his You-Tube Channel there are a number of reviews and some are saying ‘EmGeneral’ is a scam. They are saying that they get confirmation order but then the DHL tracking number does not exist on the DHL website.

Also ‘EmGeneral’ says they are BBB Accredited but there is no proof of that on the BBB.org website. They also say they are a Google approved program and once again there is no proof of this. Furthermore, they show you can pay with many payment methods, but when you go to check-out, there is only PayPal check out.

Scammers love to use PayPal only as PayPal for some mysterious reason seem to side with cyber-crooks if they product a legit tracking code.

This is highly infuriating because that tracking number could be going to a different address, or the weight of the product, is in no way aligned to what you have ordered. So always record yourself opening your order packages as proof to show to any payment provider to avoid losing any refund case.

Where is the business address of ‘Em General’? We do see an apparent founder name of Bruce L. Oakley, but when we go to images.google.com, and drop that image of Bruce L. Oakley into the search engine, there are a host of websites using that image.

And so that maybe an Internet Achieve image which can be used for any generic purpose. So that is suspicious for if that was the real founder he could request a take-down of his image wherever he may find it even unto legal means.

They say in their ‘ABOUT US’ page that Bruce started their company in 2020 after dropping out of college. Two things about that statement you should be aware of.

For some strange reason scammers will say they have been operating legitimately from 2020. It is nearly always ‘2020’.

However, WHOIS.com shows us the original date of their site as being 2020! Go to WHOIS Here to see for yourself and so are they lying or are we wrong? It is just very suspicious when a site has not backed up such a statement and something that struck me as very strange. That link by the way will open in a new browser so you may return here if you wish to.

So I have just scanned through some of the other bloggers verdicts and it is as I suspected. Some are giving out vague verdicts and that is annoying. For me though, DealzWare.com is a duplicate of ‘EmGeneral’, therefore that nearly always means a scan network.

And also I do not see anyone making that connection between these duplicate sites. That tells me, aside from ScamFinder on You-Tube,some bloggers are writing generic posts and not doing proper research.

So I am going to put myself at a bit of legal risk here and state what our verdict. I hope you do take some time to leave your own reviews, to either refute or confirm, my own personal opinion.

And so…

‘EMGENERAL’ LOOKS SUSPICIOUS !

PLEASE SHARE WHAT YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT ‘EMGENERAL’ IN THE COMMENTS.

list of scam websites.

FEEL FREE TO REVIEW EMGENERAL.COM BELOW.

46 thoughts on “ What Is ‘Em General’ – Is N95 / 99 Face Masks Scam or Legit at EmGeneral.com? ”

Scam company. Don’t order anything from them. Reported them already to credit card fraud dept, BBB and Attorney General.

  1. Scam Witness Post author April 4, 2020

Thank you Erik for your warning. Much appreciated.

I recently purchased some masks online from a company called EM General Company, on 03/01/2020. They accepted my payment, but have not filled my order. I have called them multiple times, but no one has answered. I have also emailed them several times as well, and I get the same general kickback email every time.They are running a scam. Please report them to Federal Trade Commission.

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 26, 2020

Thank you Shah for your report and perhaps it is time, if all these reviews are anything to go by and elsewhere online, people should follow your advice Shah.

Has anyone actually received their masks yet? I ordered three on 2-29 and also received the email saying they were shipping them out. I have yet to receive any further contact, nor have I received my masks. I’m ready to file a complaint with my bank and a fraud complaint with my state.

HI Robin– I was SO hoping that final email was true and that we were all wrong about the HOAX… but I too have NOT rec’d my 6! SO fuming mad!!

From Fred. EM General email response today 03/17/2020

We are Excited to let everyone know Inventory is in and we finally started shipping again last Friday March 13, 2020. We are shipping in the order that your order was received. You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can track your package to your door. Once you receive that tracking number shipping time will be 6-8 days because of USA regulations on shipping. Thank you for being patient and understanding that this product is in Extremely High Demand. Please do not cancel because you my not be able to get a mask due to other companies inability to get Inventory.

Thank You,
Managment Team

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 19, 2020

Thank you Fred for your report here and that is very useful to know.

JUST rec’d an email from company.. WHO KNOWS if this is true or not?
———————————–
” Greetings, !
We are Excited to let everyone know Inventory is in and we finally started shipping again last Friday March 13, 2020. We are shipping in the order that your order was received. You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can track your package to your door. Once you receive that tracking number shipping time will be 6-8 days because of USA regulations on shipping. Thank you for being patient and understanding that this product is in Extremely High Demand. Please do not cancel because you my not be able to get a mask due to other companies inability to get Inventory.

Thank You,
Managment Team

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 19, 2020

Thank you Alicia for your comment here and the additional info.

Sadly, I am joining the ‘I think I was scammed’ category!
urgg..
Ordered SIX on Feb 25, 2020 — used my VISA and like the others have rec’d the same emails – one on 2/27 and one on 3/9 from Mike T and today 3/17– no masks have been rec;d.
I could forward this to our local news consumer reporter to investigate?
I wonder has anyone been able to get their money back from their CC company?
NOW will contact Visa..

THANK you for this blog– I should’ve done more research before hitting ‘buy’ but was getting worried about not finding masks if needed… ��
STAY safe everyone

Ordered 6 masks on 2/26. Called and emailed multiple times with questions on product and shipping. Their main website shows my order shipped, but when I go to the tracking page, it’s shown as in process. I filed a protest with AmEx a week ago citing no response from company and excessive time to have not received “in stock” product. These guys are scammers, no doubt. The evidence is overwhelming.

From Fred response from EM General.
Greetings, !

We are Excited to let everyone know Inventory is in and we finally started shipping again last Friday March 13, 2020. We are shipping in the order that your order was received. You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can track your package to your door. Once you receive that tracking number shipping time will be 6-8 days because of USA regulations on shipping. Thank you for being patient and understanding that this product is in Extremely High Demand. Please do not cancel because you my not be able to get a mask due to other companies inability to get Inventory.

Thank You,
Managment Team

I too ordered a pair of masks from the company. First they took my money off my visa card. So, I tried to call their number and was told no one able to answer. Then I e-mailed the company three times and got 3 Generic e-mails. And also I kept checking my order and it kept showing being processed. Amazon never took my money off my card until IT SHOPPED. Then I called my bank and canceled the order. Next day I get 2 emails from upper Management to say they will ship…..To late I cancelled and glad I did, it was suspicious of a scam.

From Fred. EM General email below.

We are Excited to let everyone know Inventory is in and we finally started shipping again last Friday March 13, 2020. We are shipping in the order that your order was received. You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can track your package to your door. Once you receive that tracking number shipping time will be 6-8 days because of USA regulations on shipping. Thank you for being patient and understanding that this product is in Extremely High Demand. Please do not cancel because you my not be able to get a mask due to other companies inability to get Inventory.

Thank You,
Managment Team

JD– DID you ever get yours yet?? I didn’t ��

I just contacted American Express to handle my charge to EM General as fraud. I ordered 2 IN STOCK masks on 2-25-2020. Like everyone else, I have called several times, left numerous emails at both the support email and general email with NO response from EM General. I even told them in one email that I thought EM General was bogus and unless I heard back from them immediately, I was contacting AMEX to refute charge Even that did not get a response. I firmly believe this company is a SCAM!

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 13, 2020

Thank you for the confirmation Gracie and good luck with your refund case also. Feel welcome to up date us anytime.

I feel like an idiot. I ordered 4 of these n95 facemasks because I have 2 elderly parents who are prone to pneumonia and if they caught the coronavirus could be deadly for them. Initially, my bank (Citizens Bank), flagged the transaction as fraudulent and sent me an email asking me if I made this purchase. I responded that I did, and so they put the order through. I should have heeded my bank’s initial warning. I’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks, and like everyone else, I have tried to contact EM General via phone & email with no response. I just contacted my bank and asked them to get my money back. Citizens Bank is in the process of doing that for me. They also suggested that they cancel my bank card and issue a new one so that this company doesn’t have any future access to my account. Such a shame there are people like this taking advantage of others who are in a desperate situation. Now I’ve got no masks and 2 elderly parents who are at risk every time I need to take them to the doctors. Good luck to everyone else. I hope you all get your money back.

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 11, 2020

Oh Lisa, forgive me, I did not see this comment first. So sorry about that. So if you wish to further see if you can purchase such masks then ‘CLICK HERE‘ and that will take you to some search results in Google.

Be sure your parents do not touch their faces when they are out in public. Wear gloves if they have them. Do not shake hands with others and be mindful of touching door handles, railings etc, that others may have touched. Wash hands often.

Where you do not have access to the proper masks then go to hardware store and find the best masks they have there for now. It maybe better than nothing at this time.

ALSO Lisa, Click Here on the World Health Organization Facebook Page and ask them where to get these masks. IF they do not know then WOW we all out of luck. But I am sure they can help.

You seem so upset and I only hope some info in these links will help you Lisa �� .

Let us know either ways and take care for now. Regards, Philip �� .

I placed my order on 2/28/2020 for 4 masks that were marked “In Stock”. The website showed 5 out of the 7 mask colors in stock so I assumed this was a legit site. I also never received a confirmation email for my order but I did make a copy of the confirmation page screen. Since I had not hear back from them regarding the shipping of my order I went to the website and went under the “Tracking” tab and entered my information and to my surprise it came back with a message “Being Processed”. If these masks were in stock I certainly had expected after 7 days later they would have shipped.

So on 3/5/2020 I sent an email To: [email protected] and also CC: [email protected] I questioned where my order was and why it stated it was “Being Processed”. I provided a print out of the screen from my computer as an image to prove that what it stated. I then stated in my email that you advertised the masks as “In Stock” and if you did not have them in stock then to refund my money to the same method of payment used when making the purchase. I also called their 800-913-8548 number and it told me to email the [email protected] I called several times and every time it was the same message. So I then utilized their CHAT. I was number 9 in the Queque and I managed to make it to number 4 but then after 3hrs it never went below the 4. So I typed in my concerns and provided my email address as requested on the Chat even after I stated I would wait for customer service manned chat line person. Below is the responses I received which in essence show similar complaints on orders placed around the same date as mine, 2/28/2020 but they were given earlier time frames for shipping and delivering. So this is definitely fraud as their website today, 3/9/2020, that the same masks are “In Stock”. This business/person is defrauding customers by posting “In Stock” when they actually don’t have the masks at all. (Per the email they sent me they were waiting on a bulk order from Turkey. ). This is deceptive practice into defrauding the customer and allowing them to make a purchase and transact business with them and allowing the customer to only make a purchase because the masks were in stock. So their “Return-Refund” or “Cancellation” policy does not pertain because as a customer I was led to believe the masks were “In Stock” at the time I made my purchase and could expect shipment within a reasonable time frame, 3-5 days after placing the order. So totally fraud. Make note of the email addresses used to respond to my complaints and also the names used. You will see emails coming from [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and coming from “EM General”, “Mike T (CEO EMG), Dennis Rivera (EM GEneral), Mike T (CEO EMG) again, The two responses I received are similar but do have some differences. My shipping dates are later than one of the complaints seen here for an order placed on/or around the same date I placed mine, 2/28/2020. The show the first week of March and I show almost the 3rd week of March. Email responses have different time frames sent to me.
——————————–First Response—————————–
> From: “Dennis Rivera (EM General )”
> Date: March 9, 2020 at 12:02:20 PM EDT
> To: Me
> Cc: EM General
> Subject: [EM General ] Re: ME Order # ##349
> Reply-To: EM General
>
> 
> ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
>
> Your request (6011) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
>
>
> Dennis Rivera (EM General )
>
> Mar 9, 11:02 -05
> Dear Customer,
>
> I am Mike T. (CEO EMG) and personally thanks for reaching out,
>
> I would like to thank for your interest and purchase with EMG and hope you will find a pleasant experience,
> Due to unexpected response and HIGH volume of demand of our mask we are facing a little delay in shipping out your order. However, we are making sure to give you a quality experience.
> I am giving a brief explanation on different issues and questions you might find helpful:
>
> How many filters come with each mask?
> We are selling two types of masks:
> Coronavirus anti-virus N95 masks; comes with 2 filters with each mask.
> Gas mask comes with 10 filters each mask.
> Please note we are not selling filters separately. However, we are making arrangements to list them separately from the coming weeks. I would personally let you know when these filters will be available. We are importing masks from Turkey.
>
> When my order will deliver?
> As you know masks are becoming precious products and due to the high global demand for this product, we are in the process to set our warehouse in the USA and we will start shipping from the USA from 15-19th of March. Once your order will be shipped out the ETA will be 3-5 days.
> We are importing masks from Turkey. We sincerely apologies for this delay. We are starting shipping from March 18, 2020.
> So please put 15-19th March as our shipping estimation time.
>
> How long each mask lasts?
> It depends on the quality of the environment. However, our masks are washable, reusable and can be used 10-22 days after each wash.
>
> For how many age it fits?
> Our masks are fit to size and can be fit from age group 10 to onward.
>
> I want to make a bulk purchase?
> If you want to make a bulk purchase, we are happy on this and have a special discount:
> Buy 40+ & Get 30% off with this code: 40N95
>
> Can we cancel your order?
> As we have paid for your order to our manufacturer and have made a bulk purchase, so we sincerely apologies, we are unable to cancel your order. Please read out refund policy here:
> . Please read our cancellation/refund policy here: https://emgeneral.com/policies/refund-policy
>
> If your issue was not addressed, please reply this email and one of our customer support agents will be in touch with you in a timely manner,
> Please understand, all the delay is due to the high demand for product and public response in our product.
>
> I appreciate your patience and cooperation with us!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike T. | CEO
>
>
>
Me
Subject: [EM General ] Re: ME Order # ##349
>
> Mar 5, 15:06 -05
>
> I was checking on my order today because I had not received any shipping confirmation. My order was place on 2-28-2020 and at the time that I place my order all 4 items were in stock. I keyed in my order number to obtain tracking information and this is what I received back:
> “Being Processed”
> Can you please tell me what the delay is and why my order states it’s “Being Processed” some 6 days after placing my order. If you do not have these items in stock please cancel my order and refund the $139.96 I paid to the same method of payment used when I made the purchase on 2/28/2020. This order should have shipped by now.
>
> ME
MY Address
>
> Attachment(s)
> image1.jpeg
> This email is a service from EM General . Delivered by Zendesk | Privacy Policy
———————————————- 2nd Response—————–
Important ! From EM General Regarding your Order
> From: EM General
> Date: March 9, 2020 at 12:59:04 PM EDT
> To: Me
> Subject: Important ! From EM General Regarding your Order
> Reply-To: [email protected]
>
> 
>
> I am Mike T. (CEO EMG) and personally thanks for reaching out,
>
> I would like to thank for your interest and purchase with EMG and hope you will find a pleasant experience,
> Due to unexpected response and HIGH volume of demand of our mask we are facing a little delay in shipping out your order. However, we are making sure to give you a quality experience.
> I am giving a brief explanation on different issues and questions you might find helpful:
>
> How many filters come with each mask?
> Coronavirus anti-virus N95 masks; comes with 1 filter with each mask.
>
> Please note we are not selling filters separately. However, we are making arrangements to list them separately from coming weeks. I would personally let you know when these filters will be available. We are importing masks from Turkey.
>
> When my order will deliver?
> Due to the high global demand for this product, we are in the process to set our warehouse in the USA and we will start shipping from the USA from 15-19th of March. Once your order will be shipped out the ETA will be 3-5 days.
>
> How long each mask lasts?
> It depends on the quality of environment. However, our masks are washable, reusable and can be used 10-22 days after each wash.
>
> For how many age it fits?
> Our masks are fit to size and can be fit from age group 10 to onward.
>
> I want to make a bulk purchase?
> If you want to make a bulk purchase, we are happy on this and have a special discount:
> Buy 40+ & Get 30% off with this code: 40N95
>
> Can we cancel your order?
> As we have paid for your order to our manufacturer and have made a bulk purchase, so we sincerely apologies, we are unable to cancel your order. Please read out refund policy here:
> . Please read our cancellation/refund policy here: https://emgeneral.com/policies/refund-policy
>
> If you issue was not addressed, please reply this email and one of our customer support agent will be in touch with you in a timely manner,
> Please understand, all the delay is due to high demand of product and public response in our product.
>
> I appreciate your patience and cooperation with us!
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike T. | CEO
> If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here
——————————————
I went ahead and filed two complaints. One was with PayPal and the other with my Bank. I now have enough supporting documentation and this website comments to provide adequate proof that this business/person is committing fraud. They continue to have their website up and showing masks as “In Stock” when in fact they do not. I took screen pictures off my computer showing the date and time in the bottom corning to prove it and copies all my chat conversation sent in and how no customer service chat person exists.

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 10, 2020

WOW – thank you kindly for sharing all of this information with us here at scamwitness.com hardcore-fs.

From Fred response from EM General.
Greetings, !

We are Excited to let everyone know Inventory is in and we finally started shipping again last Friday March 13, 2020. We are shipping in the order that your order was received. You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped so you can track your package to your door. Once you receive that tracking number shipping time will be 6-8 days because of USA regulations on shipping. Thank you for being patient and understanding that this product is in Extremely High Demand. Please do not cancel because you my not be able to get a mask due to other companies inability to get Inventory.

Thank You,
Managment Team

Exactly what I received in their Generic emails.

I stupidly ordered 3 masks from their website on 2-29-20 through my cellphone so I didn’t do the usual checking. Once I realized it’s all a scam, I tried to get my bank to cancel the pending charge to my credit card. They would not do it because I placed the order, so they told me, and said my only recourse was to wait 15 days and if I didn’t get the masks, then I could file a claim. I replied to a text message they sent me as well as emailed them and have received no response. Bye-bye $90. I’m fairly certain none of us will see the masks or our money back.

I ordered two of the Antiviral N95 masks on Feb 25th. My order was described as confirmed, and they charged my credit card. There web site said the masks were in stock, and there was no ‘out of stock’ message, which is the ONLY reason I ordered. I saw no change in status by March 2nd. I contacted them with their online chat, and was told they had a large warehouse order was being unpacked, and would ship sometime between the 5th to the 9th. I requested an email update for the shipment. It’s the 7th, and I still haven’t seen the order change to ‘in process’ let alone ‘shipped’. I tried to follow up on the 5th by calling them, but the voice message said to send an email, so I did, specifically saying to either respond or cancel my order. They never did respond. So today, Saturday the 7th, I’ve been sitting on their Live Support chat line for over 70 minutes, and I’m still 3rd in line. I would not recommend anyone buy anything from EM General. I’ve also contacted my credit card company to challenge the charge, for lack of service and no delivery. EM General clearly has no idea when or if they will ship anything to anyone.

I ordered a mask from EM GENERAL on February 29th and they have taken the money out of my account but I have not received an email or confirmation number from them and I am concerned. I’m going to call my bank tomorrow and see if I can cancel this order because I sense these people are scam artists.

I ordered from them on Feb. 23rd, never received a confirmation email and got suspicious. I haven’t heard back from them at all. I should have checked their email . it is a gmail address and I cannot imagine that a company would use a gmail addess.

Ordered 3 Mask 2/26/2020, received one communication email confirming the order the same day and advising a follow up email with tracking and shipping information will be sent. Never received that, so inquired via email(over 5 email requesting status update without a reply) Sent last email stating will report site as scam if no reply was made, they never replied. The lack of responsibility to inform and keep your customer informed after payment already process demonstrates very bad intentions or lack of concern, so to me I have been scammed! So, I cancelled my card, had my bank put a stop payment and also investigate this transaction as a highly possible fraud attempt.

I placed an order on -2/29/20. When I learned that only two filters were included with the mask, I wrote to cancel my order. Their reply is below:

Dennis Rivera (EM General )
Mar 2

Hi
I am Sarah from EMG and thanks for reaching out,

As we have paid for your order to our manufacturer and have made a bulk purchase, so we sincerely apologies, we are unable to cancel your order.
. Please read our cancellation/refund policy here:
emgeneral.com/policies/refund-policy
Kind Regards
Sarah | EMG

Thank You, I appreciate all of the info on this site about EM General! I was about to order when I found your info. The phone number never goes to a human, you can never get through! The “CEO” answered my question from your site, but I will not take a chance on this company. At Christmas I ordered from JerseyEasy a giant barbie house paid through paypal and was completely ripped off. Paypal did what you said and my GrandDaughter never received her dollhouse!
Scams Sites Suck. It should be a felony with prison tome to rob children of their toys as well as people who are trying to preserve their health! Evil People Scam! Maybe he who keeps people from keeping their health may lose theirs. Hmmmmm what comes around goes around��

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 4, 2020

You are welcome Sheila and really any articles written on my site is nothing without other people leaving their views, research, experiences etc. So thank you very much Sheila for landing your your review concerning ‘Em General’.

I went to their website & try to check out if they have anything else besides the masks. Surprisingly, nothing on that website works: no pet , baby, or home/garden “click” worked. ONLY THE MASKS, that’s sparked my suspicion. That’s how I started my search questions & stumbled on this article of yours.
FRAUD ? LEGIT ?
Sadly, I don’t think I get to order any masks from this website.
��

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 4, 2020

Thank you Tammy for your report here and actually I did not even notice that when I was on their site. Thank you kindly for your additional information Tammy.

It is custom to send email to customers when there is any delay so that customers, like myself and others,
can be apprised of your situation. Customers, myself, will understand high volume on demand products
will take time for turnaround shipping. I am still waiting for my email.

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 4, 2020

Any up dates will be appreciated Fernando as there is a lot of interested in EmGeneral.com right now and their products. Look forward to hearing back from you sometime Fernando and thanks again.

As of today, 03/04/2020, I copied/pasted most recent update.
I entered ’emgeneral.com and clicked on ‘track my order’ and placed my order number in the provided box.

Name Fernando Reyes
Order Date February 26, 2020
Shipping Address Conway SC 29526, United States
Order Status Being Processed
Order Tracking URL https://emgeneral.com/7655260212/orders/311de12ca85c0f1e4f27091b974289ba/authenticate?key=ddc7a88682c94cabd636e0acddeb5ef9

Email received this morning :

I am Mike T. (CEO EMG) and personally thanks for reaching out,

I apologies for the delay in response,

I would like to thank for your interest and purchase with EMG and hope you will find a pleasant experience,

Due to an unexpected response and the HIGH volume of demand of our the mask we are facing a little delay in shipping out your order. However, we are making sure to give you a quality experience.

I am giving a brief explanation of different issues and questions you might find helpful:

Why your order was not shipped yet?

Due to high Global demand of this product, We are in process to set our warehouse in the USA and we will start shipping from the USA from 7-12th of March. Once your order will be shipped out the ETA will be 3-5 days.

We are importing masks from Turkey.

We sincerely apologies for this delay,

Can we cancel your order?

As we have paid for your order to our manufacturer and have made a bulk purchase, so we again sincerely apologies, we are unable to cancel your order. Please read out refund policy here:

. Please read our cancellation/refund policy here: emgeneral.com/policies/refund-policy

We are making promise your order will be delivered.

How many filters come with each mask?

We are selling two types of masks:

Coronavirus anti-virus N95 masks; comes with 2 filters with each mask.

Gas mask: comes with 10 filters each mask. (Coming soon, if not listed yet)

Please note we are not selling filters separately. However, we are making arrangements to list them separately from the coming weeks. I would personally let you know when these filters will be available.

How long each mask lasts?

It depends on the quality of the environment. However, our masks are washable, reusable and can be used 10-22 days after each wash.

For how many age it fits?

Our masks are fit to size and can be fit from age group 10 to onward.

I want to make a bulk purchase?

If you want to make a bulk purchase, we are happy on this and have a special discount:

Buy 40+ & Get 30% off with this code: 40N95

If your issue was not addressed, please reply this email and one of our customer support agent will be in touch with you in a timely manner,

Please understand, all the delay is due to the high demand for product and public response in our product.

I appreciate your patience and cooperation with us!

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 1, 2020

Thank you Thomas for this valuable additional info and you are welcome to keep us apprised of this situation as it evolves.

I received this as well, after multiple emails to them. No update to my order status as of today. I ordered on 2/25. My bank has suggested that I call them back on 3/11, as it’s too early to start the process of retrieving the money. But, unlike some, my funds were allocated to the company on the same day I ordered the masks.

I suppose it’s too early to tell for sure, but a message from a CEO with grammatical errors, stock photos used for their profiles, and the lack of movement….I think the writing is on the wall. Shame on me.

HOW WOULD I CANCEL ALL!! MY CARD DIDNT GO THRU BUT DONT WANT TO LEAVE IN THEIR HANDS BUT WONT LET ME CANCEL!

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 1, 2020

Speak with your payment provider Teodora if you are experiencing problems here with EmGeneral.com.

My ? is: Has anyone received their merchandise or not!! All this writeup did was confuse me!!Scam or no?? Simple ? requires simple answer..Why all this long winded B.S.

  1. Scam Witness Post author February 27, 2020

Personally speaking, given the only recent reports from customer reviews left online, I would not risk my own credit card details.

However, since these reports are relatively recent it is a huge legal risk to come out and officially state they are a scam. I would be the one putting my neck on the line when I could be wrong.

Please appreciate this Robert and my opinion could be wrong and so this is why is part of the reason I have deemed them suspicious. Also, I cover a range of online scam networks, and if they are such a network, I have not come into contact with them before.

I advise you bookmark our site and come back often to this article for other customer reviews. Ultimately, it is always customer reviews that will have the final say.

I hope you understand and I am sorry I could not in this event give you a finite ‘scam’ or ‘legit’ clear cut verdict in this instance.

I get why you can’t confirm this company is a scam, right now, Phillip. However, as a customer of EM General, I don’t think it’s premature for ME (or for anyone else who’s told their story here) to believe we got scammed considering the following facts:

1) the website said these masks were in stock
2) the length of time that has passed (and still no masks)
3) the refusal of this company to respond to customer inquiries regarding their orders.

My feeling is this. This company should expect to receive a high number of charge-backs if people don’t know whether or not they are getting their orders. Therefore, it’s in any LEGITIMATE companies best interest, to communicate and keep customers updated on the progress of their shipment, even if it is going to be delayed for an extended period of time. I would have been willing to wait for this product if it was out of stock. But given how EM General has just gone missing-in-action on us after taking our money…. well, that screams SCAM to me.

  1. Scam Witness Post author March 11, 2020

Very well put Lisa. It can be head-wreckingly hard sometimes to give an accurate verdict and thank you kindly for recognizing that. Considering what is going on in the world I did feel the proportionate weight of responsibility to get this right. In the end though, customer reviews really are the best source of info.

There are several scam networks I cover and I can be one hundred percent that soandso-site is a scam. No doubt, all day long, no problem. But where there is doubt then it is vital not to make a mistake, especially around the topic of the goods they are selling in our times.

Thanks again Lisa, and probably as you know, if nothing has come for your order then perhaps a charge back is necessary, especially if EmGeneral has gone missing in action as you say.

Hopefully though they are just overwhelmed and respond shortly enough, but its not looking very good at this moment, and so I hope they will get back to you and others about your orders.

Thanks again Lisa and I’d love to hear back from you sometime regarding your order with ‘Em General’ and how this all turns out for you �� .

What Is Antidotesupply.com – Is ‘AntiDoteSupply’ Scam or Legit Face Mask E-Store?

DO NOT LOG INTO WWW.ANTIDOTESUPPLY.COM!

Where Is Antidotesupply.com Located – Our ‘AntiDoteSupply’ Reviews / Real Customer Reviews.

Give the outbreak of the Corona Virus there are fake sites popping up recently offering the N95 Face Mask for the Coroan Virus. Many of these Face Mask sites are just fake and operating to defraud people by offering such masks. However, there is a good chance that Antidotesupply.com is a scam site. Please report them, or any other fake e-store, to our List of Scam Websites Fake E-Stores 1900+ 2020 / 2021 section.

If you have given payment info to such a site then contact your payment provider immediately. Those with images to show with their reviews are welcome to use our SCAM REPORTING TOOL HERE. Please check we have not already exposed the site in question and please use FULL URL.

You and others can also use our comments below. Time to begin our quick ‘AntidoteSupply’ Review and see the comments for real customer reviews. If there are no reviews as yet then you are invited to offer your own opinion of this ‘Antidote Supply’ website to bring this forum to life.

Registration date is important to know for it tells use how new they are, and we should not trust new e-stores without them first proving themselves genuine, and also how long they are in business for. One or two year e-store registrations is deemed to be suspicious by online security experts.

One or two years is the usual time needed to build up any online property and so now we see if they register for one year or two then that is a scam sign. Not always is a site a scam based solely on registration periods though.

In this case we can see in WHOIS.com their registration date for www antidotesupply com was on the 2020-02-18 for one year. Bad sign. No real address for their hosting provider has supplied the current address to protect their real location.

Now we must see on their site what info they have left. Then we simply Google that info to look out for warnings / scam reports.

We see their address of 444 Flower St Los Angeles CA 90071 and so we see many similar addresses but no sign of that store. That is not good and so it is now likely that to be a fake address. Scammers will pretend to be from one location but really they could be overseas scammers.

Now we Google their phone number of 1(800) 615-6510. There are no sensible returns for that number and so has anyone tried it and did you have success on reaching someone?

Their email of [email protected] we also Google and we find that there are two sites claiming this site as a scam and one of them saying ‘Not Recommended’. ScamDoc.com gives the site in question just 1% Trust Score. The easy to do research so far confirms completely our suspicions that they are a scam site already.

We check now in their Privacy Policy Section, where scammers love to hide sometimes additional or the only they sometimes have on their site. We see another address.

Antidote Supply G Estate 256192 CA USA we now also Google. We find that it is only another fake address. In place of their Privacy Officer’s name they gave that address. Currently we are not able to locate a name for their site.

This is one hundred percent identity black-out and so never deal with any e-store that can not be honest about such information. Usually this denotes a scam.

Most of these fake sites will claim they are out of stock and processing back orders. Why I do not know.

The masks they are selling are the Antiviral N95 Mask for Anti Pollution and Bacteria and also viruses with also the N99 Mask Filters. See our EmGeneral.com Review Here for a similar site.

Antiviral N95 Mask for Anti Pollution and Bacteria and also viruses with also the N99 Mask Filters

Plusurgicalmask Review: Is plusurgicalmask.com Scam or Legit? Read This to Know

Plusurgicalmask.com Review: Genuine or Fraudulent Online Store

In the face of the coronavirus outbreak, many stores have sprung up on the internet claiming to sell masks which will protect the masses from this infectious virus. Is plusurgicalmask.com a scam online store? Or is plusurgicalmask.com legit? Because we are concerned about the financial safety of our readers, we did an extensive research and made a review on Plusurgicalmask. Please read our review before you decide if you should shop from this facemask store.

What Is plusurgicalmask.com?

Plusurgicalmask is an online store which claims to sell health masks built to match the instructions and recommendations of WHO. In addition to the masks they also sell disposable gloves, surgical suits, and other medical supplies. Plusurgicalmask is located on www.plusurgicalmask.com, and their contact information, as written on their website, is:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +6693 080 1843
Address: 189, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey Bangkok, 10110

How Does plusurgicalmask.com Work?

Plusurgicalmask claims to sell WHO certified protection masks at very affordable rates on their online store, but should you trust them? The affordability of their products serves as bait to attract unsuspecting buyers. Plusurgicalmask.com uses a very neat and well-designed website layout, with a good user interface, giving it a convincing feel. But this should not deceive you into believing plusurgicalmask.com is legit because most of these fraudsters go the extra mile to appear trustworthy. Plusurgicalmask accepts payments made through Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Apple Pay.

What We Found about plusurgicalmask.com!

Many customers who bought from Plusurgicalmask complained about not receiving their orders after making payments. Their website, plusurgicalmask.com, after passing through series of tests, shows it is less than six months old and therefore should not be trusted. The contents used on their webpages were copied from other sources, as we have frequently encountered same contents in other fraudulent online stores. The other things we found out about Plusurgicalmask which made us believe plusurgicalmask.com is a fake online store are:

  • The products sampled on plusurgicalmask.com are without customer reviews which is a bad sign.
  • There is no tracking system available on their website to monitor the progress of ordered product.
  • Plusurgicalmask.com has no security system to protect customers’ private details, therefore their details stand the risk of exposure.
  • We found no information on the company or the people behind Plusurgicalmask.
  • The owner of the domain name, plusurgicalmask.com, is hidden, because fraudsters fear showing their faces.

Verdict!

Plusurgicalmask.com is an unreliable store, like mygoodmask.com, cocoronamask.com, facemasksupply.org, medicallex.com and getsafemask.com, and therefore not recommended for use. They are capitalizing on the panic stirred by the coronavirus outbreak to defraud the masses, which is very unjust. If you buy from them, you stand the risk of losing your money but getting no product in return. Protect yourself from swindlers.

There are many untrustworthy online stores on the internet promising to sell top notch products but at heavily discounted rates. It is common to come across these e-commerce stores offering good looking products at appetizing prices. And in the end, such stores usually turn out to be fraudulent. Most people attracted by these “too good to be true” prices from these online stores have bought goods of their liking but received something different from what they had ordered, and of poor quality. Worse, some have placed orders with full payment yet received nothing but silence from the online vendors. You do not have to become one of them to learn from their experience. It is unfair to fall victim to these fraudsters and lose the money you earned from honest work. Fact checking should be a priority before you buy anything from an online vendor.

Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
  • BINARIUM
    BINARIUM

    Top Binary Options Broker 2020!
    Best For Beginners!
    Free Trading Education!
    Free Demo Account!
    Get Your Sign-Up Bonus Now:

  • BINOMO
    BINOMO

    Only For Experienced Traders.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
Binary Options Theory and Practice
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: